VII. RECOMMENDATION AND BENEFITS
The proposed Quality Improvement Plan focused on the following cited areas of maintenance of the University.
A school maintenance programme is an organizational activity carried out by the school community in order to prolong the life expectancy of school buildings, its furniture and equipment. In order to start a school maintenance programme the school building should meet a minimum standard of condition. Maintenance is a continuous operation to keep the school building, furniture, and equipment in the best form for normal use, and to ensure the use of the school building as a shelter in case of an emergency caused by natural hazard events. The school maintenance programme should be systematic and pro-active to prevent the need for repairs. It should have a sufficient staff and budget for proper maintenance.
Maintenance is a continuous operation to keep the school building, furniture, and equipment in the best form for normal use, and to ensure the use of the school building as a shelter in case of an emergency caused by natural hazard events. The school maintenance programme should be systematic and pro-active to prevent the need for repairs. It should have a sufficient staff and budget for proper maintenance.
a. 1 supervisor of JAMMAS does the rounding over the whole campus every 2hours.
b. There are only four assigned person, two for ladies and two for men.
c. Lack of Soap and tissue papers.
d. Students are irresponsible to maintain cleanliness.
- Have at least two or three supervisor to monitor the employees and the surroundings.
- Assigned additional employee to monitor the Comfort Rooms every Hour.
- Additional funds by providing every Comfort Rooms hand soap and tissue paper.
- Add written information about proper hygiene and using Comfort Rooms.
In this way, Students will be more aware and informed and making them more responsible in using Comfort rooms. And it will prevent dirt and destruction
a. Arm chairs are full of vandalism
and some of them are broken.
b. White boards are stained with permanent marker.
c. It takes every one hour in
cleaning trashes every rooms.
d. Trash cans do not have plastics
e. Flooring and wall paints are
a. Change the arm chairs to a
black and plastic type to avoid
b. Clean the boards once a week.
c. Inspect every classrooms every
minute as long as there is no
class going on.
d. provide plastic every trash can
inside the classroom
e. Remove and change the paints
that are already removed with in
In this way, their will be a fine, clean and beautiful ambiance. The students will be more satisfied as well as the professors. It can also be an advantage with competitors.
a. There were no janitors involve
in cleaning the canteen.
b. Warm temperature inside
d. There is undesirable smell
a. assigned at least 1 or 2
janitors to maintain cleanliness inside the canteen.
b. Provide 2 or3 exhaust fan
every canteen. And put up 1
or 2 air condition.
c. Clean the tables and other
facilities every hour to
maintain it clean.
In this way, we can avoid dirt and
unwanted smells and maintain a healthy environment.
· Two types of aircon, widow type and split type. Window type can last for 5 yrs, and split type can last for 8 yrs.
· If a window type of aircon breaks, and cannot be fixed,these are replaced by split types.
· Inspection and filter cleaning are done twice a month for window type of aircon.
· General cleaning of both types of aircon is done every three months
· There are eight staffs of Espinosa within the university.
· Inspection and cleaning of aircon are continuously done during summer
· Customers are satisfied with the quality of service, because they only receive minimal complaints such as “nagyeyelo yung aircon”
· At present, the university is inspecting the aircon units twice a month
· The university has 8 espinosa personnel
· The university do general cleaning every three months
· We proposed that the aircon units will be checked once a week, equivalent to four times a month
· Make it to 10 personnel within the university to make sure that complaints are given proper attention and action
· Since the university uses the aircon inside the classrooms everyday, we propsed that the aircon will be cleaned every two months to avoid minimal complaints.
In this way, it will be maintained well and will result to save fund. The students and professor as well will be satisfied using these facility.